Actually, this Prestidigitation 5e spell is a minor magical trick which has novice spellcasters basically use for practice. Within a specific range you actually create one of the following magical effects.
- As per this Prestidigitation dnd 5e you do create an Instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, like a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
- You instantaneously either light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
- You instantaneously either clean or soil an object which is no larger than 1 cubic foot.
- Basically, you do chill, warm, or else a flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.
- You do make a color, a small mark, or else a symbol appear either on an object or else on a surface for 1 hour.
- You create a nonmagical trinket or else an illusory image which can fit in your hand and which lasts until the end of your next turn.
Any how, if you ever cast this dnd spell for multiple times, then you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can even dismiss such an effect like an action.
Attributes Of D&D 5E Prestidigitation
|Casting Time||1 action|
|Classes||Bard, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard|
|Duration||Up to 1 hour|