Actually, this Prestidigitation 5e spell is a minor magical trick which has novice spellcasters basically use for practice. Within a specific range you actually create one of the following magical effects.
- As per this Prestidigitation dnd 5e you do create an Instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, like a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
- You instantaneously either light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
- You instantaneously either clean or soil an object which is no larger than 1 cubic foot.
- Basically, you do chill, warm, or else a flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.
- You do make a color, a small mark, or else a symbol appear either on an object or else on a surface for 1 hour.
- You create a nonmagical trinket or else an illusory image which can fit in your hand and which lasts until the end of your next turn.
You may also have interested in: water walk 5e spell
Any how, if you ever cast this dnd spell for multiple times, then you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can even dismiss such an effect like an action.
Attributes Of D&D 5E Prestidigitation
|Casting Time||1 action|
|Classes||Bard, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard|
|Duration||Up to 1 hour|