This dnd 5e kenku race has haunted by an ancient crime which has been robbed them of their wings, even the flightless kenku could also be wander the world like a vagabonds and also the burglars those whoever live at an edge of the human society. The kenku race in dnd can also be suffered from the sinister reputation which was not wholly unearned, but of course they could proved to be valuable allies.
DnD Kenku 5E Race Features
Below mentioned features are great features of this kenku dnd 5e race. You can check them now.
- Ability Score Increase: As per your ability score your dexterity score can be increased by 2, and also your wisdom score can be be increased by 1.
- Age: Actually, the kenku race has very shortest lifespan than any kind of humans. They may reach their maturity at the age of 12 years old and they can live up to 60 years of age.
- Alignment: The kenku are the chaotic creatures, they seldomnly enduring their commitments, and also they can care mostly for the sake of preserving their self hides. Generally they are also chaotic neutral in the outlook.
- Size: Actually, every kenku are almost 5 feet tall and 90 and 120 pounds in their weight. They have medium in their size.
- Speed: Of course your base walking speed is 30 feet only.
- Expert Forgery: You are able to duplicate the other creature’s handwriting and also their craftwork. You also have an advantage on all of its checks which are made to produce the forgeries or else the duplicates of existing objects.
- Kenku Training: You are almost proficient in your choice of two of four mentioned skills here: 1) Acrobatics, 2) Deception, 3) Stealth, and 4) Sleight of Hand.
- Mimicry: You are capable of doing mimic sounds which you’ve heard, which includes the voices. Actually, a creature which can hear the sounds that you make can tell that they are imitations with the successful Wisdom (Insight) check opposed by your charisma (Deception) check.
- Languages: You know how to read and write the common and also the auran languages, but you are able to speak only by using your mimicry trait.