Do you know what devils use to speak from the dnd languages? the answer is infernal language! in this post we’re going to give you an access to lean more about it. So once read this article from scratch you can learn.
D&D Infernal Language
Basically, this D&D Infernal Language was a language of baatezu, its a subtype of devils and nine hells too. Normally, this infernal in dnd was brought to the toril through contact with an evil beings from some of the other planes.
Whenever it was developed among beings with some thought patterns very unlike those of the humanity since then it has been described like harsh and also alien in nature.
Also the clerics frequently took the time specifically to learn this dnd infernal and also the alphabets in infernal was used to transcribe the thayan dialect of the mulhorandi 5e languages.
From one of our blog posts you can check d&d most useful languages from the given tables.
Infernal Language DnD 5E Statistics
d&d infernal script : Infernal
Spoken by: Devils
Infernal Language Translator
We have gathered infernal script 5e by using the infernal translator and we translated from the common language (english) to infernal 5e, you can see them below. Basically, this infernal language written form is right to left with no connectedness and no spaces between words.
Common (English) : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
d&d infernal: Oe’ b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You can either use the below alphabets too.
I k t v y o q m xe b c d p l a e n r w z f j g h x
Brief Review On Infernal
As per our experience on dnd 5e languages we have written this review on infernal, once read it from the below lines and leave your feedback after you finish.
- Being divided into the four parts, this infernal tongue was tied closely to the baatezu caste system.
- Those four parts used similar basic foundation and each of those expressed various concepts and used different words too.
- Although, the tongue of the least baatezu, like the spinned devils, was a simple and harsh tongue suited for the sake of shouting commands which are across the battlefield.
- Of course, the tongue of the lesser baatezu was an equal to any of the mortal tongue in the complexity and also they used to communicate which is like abstract the concepts like either honor or hate.
- The fourth form of this infernal had been the court language of the baator, which has used only by pit fiends and also the archdevils.
We are happy to here your thoughts through the below comment box. So leave your feedbacks or any other queries regarding to the d&d languages, we will solve them as soon as possible.
After reading this article then please let use know how you felt about this infernal language 5e. Please keep on checking dndtopics.com cause it provides plenty of information about dnd.