Basically, the Abyssal Language 5e was one of the languages of the demons. It was a form of the primordial language 5e warped and it’s been twisted by an evil of the abyss.
The lower-ranking demons would spoke by using the Abyssal Language sounds like the barking of canines, at the time of the speech of many refined demons those who sounded like softly droning ocean waves mingled with the violence of the swarm of an angry hornets.
As with each and everything was involving the tanar’ri, even though, their speech was unpredictable and of course sometimes an elite balor’s words were either rougher or the lowly bar-igura’s words smoother.
As per the dnd languages this Abyssal Language in dnd 5e was used infernal language script or barazhad alphabet. So many peoples are asking about Baenre cok diemrey nocutero meaning as per the abyssal dictionary finally the meaning to this is “House Baerne will prevail”
Attributes Of Abyssal Language 5e
Typical Speakers: Demons
Abyssal Language translator
Check the below alphabets and you’ll get to know the differences between Abyssal alphabet and also common language (english) alphabets. So let us start.
English (Common) Language Alphabet: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Abyssal Language alphabet : u r l w x p f t Xy h e q k s i j m y z d o b n c g n
D&D Abyssal Language vs infernal
- Normally, infernal was a language of devils and this abyssal 5e was a language of demons.
- As we mentioned in above lines; this Abyssal Language in d&d can be written in “infernal alphabet”
- Actually, all the devils those who’re from nine hells can be spoken the “infernal”
- But the demons those who’re from the “Infinite Layers Of Abyss” they can speak the abyssal
- These demons were hate by the devils.
Would you consider this article has worthful information! if you like this article then please make sure to comment below. If you would like to ask us any queries about this dnd language then you can ask us via comment box. We will answer you as soon as possible.