Today from this article we are gonna be going over the Uthgardt Tribe Member 5E DnD Background found in the sword coast adventurer’s guide. This one’s pretty interesting because it’s kind of like a literal call out to the barbarian. Really weird, really interesting and if your dm’s flexible enough you can make this really about any tribe. So it’s really cool, if you haven’t seen our full backgrounds list yet and you would like to then go to this page to see all the updated dnd 5e official backgrounds. Now without further ado let’s take a moment and dive into the description from down below here.
Al though, you may have only a recently arrived in the civilized lands, where you are not stranger for the values of the cooperation and also for the group effort whenever it is striving for the supremacy. Of course you already have learned all of these principles, and even much more, as the member of an Uthgardt tribe.
As per this all of your peoples have always been tried for being holding to the old ways. A tradition and also the taboo have keepen an Uthgardt strong because of the kingdoms of some others have been collapsed into the chaos and also ruin. But of course for the last few of generations and some bands among to the tribes were being tempted to settle, make peace, trade, and even to build specific towns.
Probably because of this the Uthgar select to raise up some totems among to the people who are living like embodiments of his power. Of course probably they needed the reminder of who they were and perhaps from where they have come. Normally, the selected of Uthgar could lead bands back up to the old ways and of course many of your people could be abandoned the soft ways of civilization.
Probably, you might have grown up in one of the tribes which had been decided for settle down and of course now which they have abandoned which path, you could found yourself adrift. Or else you might have come from the segment of an Uthgardt which would adheres for the tradition, but of course you would seek for bringing the glory for your tribe by simply achieving great things like the formidable adventurer.
- Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Survival
- Tool Proficiencies: One type of musical instrument or artisan’s tools
- Languages: One of your choices
- Equipment: A hunting trap, a totemic token or set of tattoos marking your loyalty to Uthgar and your tribal totem, a set of traveler’s clothes, and a pouch containing 10 gp
You can check “Uthgardt Tribes and Their Territories” section which has been mentioned below for more details on each of the tribe’s territory and also its activities which will help you select your affiliation.
Feature: Barbarian Tribes of Faerûn
Any how this section could be detailed the Uthgardt specifically, probably either it or else the outlander background could be used for the character whose origin lies by one of some other barbarian tribes in the Faerûn.
Basically, you might have been the fair-haired barbarian of a Reghed, by simply dwelling in the shadow of the Reghed Glacier in a far north near Icewind dale. Of course you might have also been of a nomadic Rashemi, which has been noted for the sake of their savage berserkers and of course their masked witches. Probably you would hail from one of a wood elf tribes in a Chondalwood, or else the magic-hating human tribes of the sweltering jungles of Chult.
People are also asking us about grinner background 5e
Suggested Characteristics Of Uthgardt Tribe Member
For this backgrounds suggested characteristics you can use the outlander’s tables like the basis of for the sake of your traits and also for the motivations, modifying some entries whenever it is appropriate to suit your identity, or else you can also check the below mentioned tables too.
Even though if you’ve left your tribe behind of (at least for now), you may hold for the sake of traditions of your people. May be you would never cut down the still-living tree, and you might not countenance such an act for being done within your presence.
Actually, Uthgardt ancestral mounds – could be great hills wherever the totem spirits were to be defeated by an Uthgar and of course wherever the heroes of a tribe are interred – are sacred to you.
|1||I'm driven by a wanderlust that led me away from home.|
|2||I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn pups.|
|3||I once ran twenty-five miles without stopping to warn my clan of an approaching orc horde. I'd do it again if I had to.|
|4||I have a lesson for every situation, drawn from observing nature.|
|5||I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners won't save you from a hungry owlbear.|
|6||I'm always picking things up, absently fiddling with them, and sometimes accidentally breaking them.|
|7||I feel far more comfortable around animals than people.|
|8||I was, in fact, raised by wolves.|
|1||Change; Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it. (Chaotic)|
|2||Greater Good; It is each person's responsibility to make the most happiness for the whole tribe. (Good)|
|3||Honor; If I dishonor myself, I dishonor my whole clan. (Lawful)|
|4||Might; The strongest are meant to rule. (Evil)|
|5||Nature; The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilization. (Neutral)|
|6||Glory; I must earn glory in battle, for myself and my clan. (Any)|
|1||My family, clan, or tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.|
|2||An injury to the unspoiled wilderness of my home is an injury to me.|
|3||I will bring terrible wrath down on the evildoers who destroyed my homeland.|
|4||I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.|
|5||I suffer awful visions of a coming disaster and will do anything to prevent it.|
|6||It is my duty to provide children to sustain my tribe.|
|1||I am too enamored of ale, wine, and other intoxicants.|
|2||There's no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.|
|3||I remember every insult I've received and nurse a silent resentment toward anyone who's ever wronged me.|
|4||I am slow to trust members of other races, tribes, and societies.|
|5||Violence is my answer to almost any challenge.|
|6||Don't expect me to save those who can't save themselves. It is nature's way that the strong thrive and the weak perish.|
May be your bond is undoubtedly being associated by your tribe or else some other vital aspects of this Uthgardt philosophy or else the culture (probably even Uthgar himself). Basically, your ideal was a personal choice which could perhaps hews closely to the ethos of your interested people and specifically doesn’t contradict or compromise whatever it is being an Uthgardt stands for.
Feature: Uthgardt Heritage
About your tribe’s territory, about the terrain and even on natural resources of the rest of the North you have tremendous knowledge. You are most familiar enough by any of the wilderness area which you could find twice as much food and also as much water as you normally would like to have whenever you forage there.
So, in an addition, you are able to call upon a hospitality of your people and even those folk would be allied with your tribe, of course it is frequently including the different members of druid circles, tribes of nomadic elves, the Harpers, and also the priesthoods devoted to the gods of the First Circle.
Feature: Uthgardt Tribes and Their Territories
For many of these Uthgardt tribes, only stability in their particular part of their history was the site of their ancestral mound. Of course many many of these Uthgardt tribe in dnd holy sites have been existed since antiquity, but of course some of the fortunes of the tribes which would revere them have hardly been static. Of course the below mentioned are brief descriptions of the Uthgardt tribes for today.
- Blue Bear: Normally, the easternmost of this 5e Uthgardt tribe member are the blue bear- so thought has been destroyed more than one century ago – of course whoever have recently emerged from inside of the High Forest and also the reclaimed their ancestral mound at the stone stand, for just south of a Moon Pass and also the north of a forest. Most probably, the blue bears have been reoccupied many of their old territory in a specific time since they have returned for the prominence, even though they do not venture near the Hellgate Keep, considering it a taboo place.
- Black Lion and Red Tiger: As of this feature the north side of a Blue Bear territory, in a place of Glimmering wood, is almost the Beorunna’s Well and also a settlement of some size which is near an ancient ancestral mound of a red Tiger tribe. Actually, the settlement had founded some specific time ago by the members of a Black Lion tribe, whoever put down the roots here rather than continuing for being living like the nomads. Even though some of the red tigers are less than a comfortable with present situation, they would also consider Beorunna’s well their holy site, so that they would make the best of things. Probably, the bands of Red Tiger tribespeople frequently winter in a Beorunna’s Well, and even many of its hunters and also the trappers can use settlement like a place to sell the leather and even furs they would be acquired in the forests which are close to it.
- Sky Pony: This feature allows within a part of the Glimmerwood called a Moonwood stands one stone, of course the ancestral mound of a sky pony tribe. Actually, these are a people divide; half of a tribe has been settled and of course built one of the sizable steadings around One Stone, which is similar to what Black Lion has done at Beorunna’s Well. Meanwhile, the other half of a tribe could be considered this type of act like an insult to their totem, so that they would launch the raids on its settlement, by burning as many of it as they could and then escaping, frequently on pegasus-back.
- Tree Ghost: You can use this tree ghost feature in depth of the high forest stands a Grandfather tree, of course the ancestral mound of a tree ghost tribe. Actually, the tree ghosts split off from a blue bears long ago and probably all but they disappeared into a forest, even though an occasional reports could reach civilization which they are still alive and of course they can be sometimes seen to be clustered around a Grandfather tree. Some of the sages could be postulate where the newly reborn blue bear tribe might have well been tree Ghost Uthgardt those who are following a call from a revived Blue Bear totem.
- Great Worm: Basically, the frost hills and a small southern spike of a spine of the world mountains just north of an Evermoors, it is the site of Great Worm Cavern, of course the ancestral mound of a great worm tribe. Of course these Uthgardts are notoriously reclusive; probably it’s been twenty years since the tribe has been sent raiding different parties out anywhere but of course against to the ores of the Spine Mountains.
- Black Raven: Being the forbidding like the spine of a world mountains where they roam and of course the black ravens are the fanatical within their adherence for the sake of old Uthgardt ways. Simply by ranging out from a raven rock, even their ancestral mound deep inside to the mountains, they have been known for being sending raiding the parties as far south as silverymoon, but mainly most of their frequent targets are the caravans which usually come in and also out of the Mithral Hall.
- Elk: As per this elk feature the flint rock in a midst of an Evermoors was an ancestral mound of this elk tribe. Actually, the elk was once prolific raiders and extending their reach even though into a Nesme and also Mithral Hall, but of course the tribe was shattered some handful of decades past by some forces of those kind of cities. Al though their numbers have been replenished, an elk would remain mostly hunters and the foragers. Of course they all are masters in avoiding or repulsing the threats of some Evermoors, and of course they frequently hire themselves out like guides for outsiders.
- Thunderbeast: This Thunderbeast tribe hasn’t been heard from in so many years. Probably whenever this Thunderbeasts have been made their annual pilgrimage for Morgur’s Mound in the Neverwinter Wood, of course they would be found all of their holy site desecrated. As soon as thereafter, their chieftain has taken them back into a depth of an High Forest, and they have not emerged since.
- Gray Wolf: Basically, this gray wolf tribe, which had made up of lycanthropes, it was also destroyed by the Selunite crusade just because of the tribe’s curse. Of course some of the surviving Gray Wolves has been taken their shelter among some other Uthgardt tribes.
- Griffon: This griffon tribe has come for an untimely end whenever it rose against to the forces of Luruar allied with the giants and also with the orcs.
- Red Pony and Golden Eagle: Basically, this red pony and golden eagle tribes are vanished centuries ago. They actually were last seen in a vicinity of the one stone, actually the ancestral mound those tribes has shared with Sky Pony.